Sponsors and Partners
Wimbledon Hockey Club is proud to offer a range of bespoke sponsorship packages designed to increase brand awareness, provide creative advertising opportunities and build partnerships that can benefit both on a local and national scale.
If you are interested in a sponsorship or getting involved in club sponsorship at any level, please contact WHC Sponsorship Manager - email@example.com
Whilst essentially Wimbledon based, we seek both local, national and international partners and have opportunities to suit all budgets and to tailor-make a sponsor's package.
We are extremely grateful to all our sponsors for their on-going support, please click on the logo's below to find our more about our sponsors and partners:
Wimbledon Hockey Club relies on the generosity of club members and sponsors to assist with the costs of our elite men’s and women’s programmes competing in the Premier League at both indoor and outdoor. As well as supporting our ever-expanding 900 junior playing members.
What we can offer your brand:
· Association with our 11 international athletes
· Exposure to hockey players and supporters on a national level
· Online and televised media coverage of national league events
· Brand exposure to a wider audience through targeted online promotion
· 290 Senior Players
· 2,000 Junior Players & Parents
· 54 National League Matches (M1, L1 & L2)
· 240 Senior Matches
· 420 Junior Matches
· European Hockey League
· Jaffa Super Sixes Finals
· 4,500 Social Media Followers
· Men’s 1XI are competing in the Premier League, current position would qualify for final 4, for the chance to win a place in the EHL next season.
· Ladies 1XI are currently unbeaten in IWHL Division 1, we are confident they will join the men in the Premier League next season.
· Indoor M1’s team have qualified for the Final 4 in the Jaffa Super 6’s held at the Copper Box.
· Indoor L1’s team won the Division 1 League and have gained promotion to the Premier League for the 2020/21 season.